Monday, February 7, 2011

my sugar pie!

Hello Digi friends, hope you're off to a great Monday. Being the SAHM I am..I'm glad it's Monday and I've got the house to my own..
It's been a busy weekend but a great one. Yesterday of course being super bowl weekend and all was an excellent reason to get together with friends. My family doesn't even watch football but we know when a good time is gonna happen.. the game on, fun commercials and lots of yummy food and the company of friends.. can't go wrong there.

But now it's time to catch up on a lil blogging... and I have the perfect kit to share with you today. My lil sugar pie DJ is the cutest and sweetest boy I know ;) Here's a LO I created for the Scrapable Font Challenge. The kit I used is My sugar pie by Sugar Pie Scraps.


Template is by Rainy Dayz, part of the Color Lovers bundle 1-4

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment