Thursday, February 24, 2011

my fav picture and kit of the moment!!!

Hello Digi Friends!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
So Earlier this month I was celebrating by birthday.. my friends took me out to dinner and then we did a lil bar hopping.. guess I'm getting old because the fun part was at my friends house and then dinner.. could of skipped the bar.. but hey~ at least I went out!
and I managed to get a really good picture of myself and BF... I held the camera out and got this picture and I love it....then I found the perfect kit to use for my LO... I've been trying very hard with my layering and clustering...some days it works and some days, I just feel I've lost my mojo.. if I ever had it. Well anyway.. I think I had it going on this day.. I just love the LO. Plus it's my absolute favorite colors...that might have something to do with it.
Here check it out...
LO is created with Ruby Lane's Amethyst, Which is the Funky Club - Volume 2 - Week 8 available at Funky Playground.

Did I say how much I love it! and Look what lil ol me managed to do with it.

hehe, when I became such a girlie girl I don't know... but I LOVE purple and pink!

again, thanks for stopping by and as always..
happy scrappin to ya!

oh hey, if you're here to find the freebie cluster hook up...that's a couple post down :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment