Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lots of Designer goodies!

Hi Guys, Happy Friday to ya!
I've been a lil MIA so I had some CT catching up to do....
here's a few of the gorgeous products I'm so happy to help promote.
Up first is:
Say you Love me by Z Pink Boudoir Designs

and my LO:


up next is a template by Shanmomto4 Designs, Ready, Set, Scrap no. 4



and since we're in February seeing a lot of red...how about mixing up the colors a lil bit
I had fun with this one, Best Wishes by Down this Road Designs.




The next one I had the pleasure to use is by Crisdam Designs, Spring Dream



and last but not least is by Ruby Lane, In my Heart


thanks so much for stopping by and looking. Have a wonderful Friday and even better weekend!
and as always,
happy Scrappin to ya~
amy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment