Friday, February 25, 2011

gorgeous sneak peek!

OMGOSH! I'm so excited.. but first... let me back track.
welcome digi friend.. thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having an awesome Friday. I am- now that I'm home. I spent the day with mom...she's recovering from surgery. So I sit with her during the day..while her man is at work. Saying all that.. I couldn't scrap at her house.. but I could do a lil surfin...and since my digi home is Scrapable..that's the first place I check...then I hit my other CT homes. anyhow.. long story short.. I got a sneak peek for you. I saw the kit and I gotta tell ya... I can't wait to get it loaded and start playing. It's a collab by a couple of my fav designers. Modern June and Caged Bird Designs. I love these girls and their designs. For now I can only leave you with a peek...but you can bet I'll be back with the full reveal and a LO or two too.


gorgeous sneak peek right? I think so...If you like beautiful elements with a shabby vintage feel you'll love this. it'll be out next week!
or if you can't wait...get it tomorrow at 8am for $1 AWESOME! It will be part of Scrapable's Dollar Sale!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment