Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crisdam Sale and a freebie

Hello Digi Friends! Thanks so much for stopping by!
It's a pretty nice day here in Michigan.. looks to be pretty sunny but I'm home with DJ because it's a snow day- no school...so we're staying in. I'm scrappin when I should be cleaning.. but really that's not much fun. So instead, I'll hook ya up with some goodie sales and I'll even link ya to a freebie!

This is the last week of Crisdam Designs in the Designer Spotlight @ Gotta Pixel, so until the 28th her whole store is on sale 30% off …don’t miss this opportunity, there are some awesome kits at amazing prices, but only until the 28th!



Every Tuesday GP has a pixel sale and today on sale is Agatha Add On and the Agatha Doodles for ONLY $1 each, and the Agatha kit for ONLY $2!!!


These are some super fun goodies. I had a blast playing with them. Here's a couple LO's I've created with the Agatha Kit and Add-on.




After you're done here head on over to Crisdam Designs Blog for a freebie that I Amy! and Jen (jenevang) made for you all.


thanks for stopping by and as always,
happy Scrappin to ya~
amy!




No comments:

Post a Comment