Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Freebie Hook up!

Hello Digi Friends, Happy Tuesday to ya!
Today, I'll be sharing some of the latest goodies I've been playing with, also a lil info and then I'll hook ya up to a blog where you can get a freebie.

I'm really proud of where my digi scrappin has taken me. I'm learning and growing everyday and there for some outstanding Designers are taking me on as part of their team...and this makes me so happy..seriously, I'm sittin here blushin :)

Up first is a GORGEOUS kit by LDrag Designs called Just Sail Away, this kit is perfect to finish up your summer beach LOs. A breath taking kit which would also be perfect for some romantic getaway pictures. 
Here, look for yourself :)
 
and here's my LO I created with it.

Up next is a couple LOs I created with Jenn Labre Designs.
and Authentic
this is just a really cool kit, filled with bright bold colors, shiny metal and sequins, grungy masks, stamps and lots of word art.
I know I'll be going back to this kit.

This LO was approved by my DJ...he thinks it looks cool...and this 8year old is all about being cool. lol, just look at that pose! lol, I luv that kid!

and since I'm talking about him...I'll share another DJ LO with some older pictures.
this one is created with Gotta Pixels Gotta Grab It goodies...be sure to hurry on over there...Gotta Grab It Items are only $1..but you better hurry before they start to repackage and up the price.



 and lastly,
I'm now part of Jady Day Studio's Team. I'm what she calls a Freebie Studio Babe. 
I get to play with her products and then each week you'll find a freebie on her Jady Day Studio Blog.
  Her blog is hopping...I'm telling you, you're gonna want to visit that blog. If you're interested in savings, tuts, freebies and much more.....and a lil FYI...Tuesday's are Thank You Tuesday Freebie Day.
Saying all that...take a peek over there if this interest you.
I know that was a lot...but they're really awesome goodies..and I think you'll enjoy each.
thanks for looking and as always,
happy scrappin to ya,
amy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment