Thursday, September 1, 2011

digi news share

Can you believe it's September 1st already...Guess the end of summer is officially here for us.
Next Tuesday my son starts school.  We went to his open house this week to meet his Teacher...and omgosh, I totally forgot to take my camera out for a picture..gessh...how am I suppose to use all the awesome school kits out if I don't take a picture?! Guess I still have the first day ;)

So before I head out and do some last minute school supply shopping I thought I'd share a kit and a lil news with ya.

I've been accepted to join Jennifer Labre's CT...so cool! I'm pretty excited about this. I'm starting to be more active at Scrap Matters and I'm lovin it! The Designers there are super talented and of course this pushes me to be a better scrapper.  I look forward to the growth.
anyhow...I've got places to go so let's get to the digi share.

Each month...if you didn't know...the Scrap Matter Designers work with a color palett creating a large array of paper and elements which can be mixed and matched..they call this MAK~ Mix a Kit!
This is Jennifer Labre's portion called Denim and Daisies.


 Take a closer look at that Alphy.  I luv LOVE luv it!
and here's my LO I created with a Template from 8/23 Tues. Template Challenge, also at SM.
 Thanks for stopping by and looking. 
Happy Scrappin to ya Digi Friend.
amy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment