Friday, March 18, 2011

Did ya get your Green on?!

Hello Digi Friends!
Did you have a wonderful St. Patty's Day?
Our night started with DJ saying this is the most boring St. Patrick's Day ever. I'm not sure what he expected but I explained.. this is pretty much it until you're old enough to go out and drink green beer.. Well he talked me into heading to our lil bar on the lake.. where he had his first green beer! mind you he is 7! When he received his green beer and took a sip.. we heard, "hey, this isn't beer! this is green fizzy pop! (sprite). then he proceeded to drink it all and then laid his head on the bar acting like he was drunk. Where he learns this stuff I'll never know.. but at the time we got a lil giggle! lol, gotta luv that kid!

ok, so Did you get all the Green LOs finished? I've got mine pretty much done.. I'll be downloading a few pictures from last nights activities, then I think that'll do it for this year. I'll be using a couple kits from my stash.
This year I picked up:
You make me Lucky by Jobry Creations
and Maybe it's Luck by Miss Mis Designs.

Here's a couple of my latest LOs created with Jobrey's You make me lucky.



and here's a peek at the kit used, by one of Scrapable's new Designers. It's by Jobry's Creations. I thought Megan was going to be a Template Designer.. then I see this. This is Megan/Jobry's first kit released at Scrapable. If this is her first kit at Scrapable, I can't wait and I look forward to seeing more from Megan.


and I believe I posted a desktop with Miss Mis' kit, a few post down... If you still need another St. Patty's day kit..be sure to check this on out too. (image is linked)


thanks so much for stopping by.
and as always,
happy Scrappin to ya~
amy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment