Sunday, March 13, 2011

Challenge LO share

Hello Digi Friends. Today I'd like to share a LO with you. It's my LO for the 1,2,3 follow me challenge at Scrapable here. For this challenge you are given steps that need to be followed to complete your LO. So if you need a lil inspiration, it's a perfect way to get a LO completed. Oh and if you didn't know.... playing Scrapable challenges will earn you points, getting you free products.. so be inspired, have fun and get some goodies.
again, here's my LO:

created with On a Wire by Jen Maddocks [ link ]
challenge called for 2 different alpha's I used:
All boy by Dream Big Designs [ link ] and
Raw Earth also by Dream Big Designs [ link ]
Glorious Sentiment Templates by Pixelily Designs [ link ]




thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a great week~
amy!
Photobucket

1 comment: