Saturday, March 12, 2011

$1 sale! and a $10 store sale!

Omgosh, I just run across the cutest kit! I can't help it, it brings a big smile to my face.
Take a peek, it's called After the Rain by KiKeKa Kits.


cute right?! I think so.. makes me think of spring..and this Michigan girl is so ready for the snow to melt.. I'm ready for spring!

Now I'm not part of KiKeKa Kits CT... but I was lucky enough to play with 1 of her kits.
The Kit I helped with is called Hoppy Easter. It is another fun kit filled with gorgeous paper and fun, pretty elements... honestly I didn't give the kit justice.. I sat down to play when I was sick..and I just showcased the paper...... hopefully I'll be able to work with KiKeKa again.





If you like the previews... be sure to hit her store. She has a huge selection and at the moment everything is only $1-KiKeKa Kits,.

I am a part of Farrah's Designer Scraps CT and she's having a sale too. A store sale... You can get any and everything from Farrah Designer Scraps Store for $10... seriously a Whole Store for just over the cost of 1 kit! OMGOSH! awesome!!! right!?!

Go take a peek in the store... You won't be disappointed.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great Saturday and as always
Happy Scrappin to ya,
amy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment