Friday, January 13, 2012

My Man Collection

Hello Digi Friends, 
Today here in Michigan we finally had winter arrive...I must admit I was loving the weather we were having. Cold but no snow...I was very happy about that...but yesterday afternoon we took a turn for the worse...The news called for rain, which would be followed with 4-8" of snow. Not thrilled about the rain part..because that means all that would turn to ice and then covered. Looks like we got 5" or so. It sure does look beautiful out there.
Thankfully I didn't have to drive this morning.  DJ had no school, first snow day of the year. So today my lil man is home. Looks like we're off to a lazy day...We've had cinnamon rolls, he's played way to much wii skylanders already and it's just 11am. I'm going to have to bundle him up for some outdoor fun.
But first I'd like to share a kit perfect for the big or lil man in your life.

The collection comes with Paper Stackers or Page Starters, Clusters and the full kit.
Here's a peek at the kit.
 and here's my LO. I used the Page Starters along with the kit.
My wonderful Hubby who does everything for our lil family of 3. 

If you like my LO, visit designs by Amber Shaw Blog. My cluster is today's FREEBIE there.
enjoy!
and thanks for stopping by.
Happy Scrappin to ya~
amy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi girl,

    Just wanted to stop by and say hi!! We had a "snow day" too, although I sent mine to school anyways. It was really just the buses not running because of extreme cold and visibility issues. We have sooooo much snow, it's not even funny!
    Have a great week-end and see you around,
    Marif

    PS: I don't know if I did say it already, but Happy New Year ;)

    ReplyDelete