Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Collection and FREEBIE Share!

Happy Tuesday Digi Friends! and Happy New Year too! 

I can't believe how fast the last half of 2011 went but I'm ready to start fresh. I normally don't make any real resolutions..because I know I won't stick with them. But this year I'm going to really try. seriously if I don't make any then I'll get no where. So this year I'm going to really really try. I will drop some weight and I WILL get this house organized. I'd only be a better person if I can accomplish these 2 things and if not...I'm a failure...lol, ouch! I don't want to be that anymore. I can and I will do this!

alright, enough rambling I can only spend so much time on the computer if I'm going to do anything, so lets get down to business. 

I'm here to share an AWESOME Birthday Collection with you.
Jady Day Studio has 2 different versions filled with everything to make the cutest LO and/or invites and the 2 page templates can't be any easier to use!
I used the boy version. 




and my LOs 


and since it's Tuesday! 
Stop by if you like the cluster frame Freebie I created with the boy version of the perfect birthday.
On her blog you'll find the girl's perfect birthday collection and lots of other freebies too.


Thanks for stopping by.
again, Happy New Year to ya
amy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment