Thursday, April 14, 2011

We've got a Birthday Girl!

Woohooo we've got a birthday girl in the digi house!
Angie of Down this Road Designs is having a birthday this week and being the sweet girl she is......
she's the one giving, giving 38% off in her Brownie Scraps Store.
so go take a peek at her store or blog and leave a lil birthday love.


thought I'd share a few of my fav LOs using Down this Road Designs.

1st up: Best Wishes.. I love this kit! I don't know why? I see shabby, vintage, rich colors, a variety of gorgeous flowers, the metal accents... oh I don't know why... but I do~ I LOVE it!




next up is a newer one:
This LO was created with Look for Rainbows boy by Down this Road Designs
There's two versions of this kit.. one will be perfect for your lil ones special day.



love the fresh new look this kit gave my LO.and the arrangment is Aprilisa's Picture Perfect #3 Templates

Angie really is a fab designer...go take a peek, you won't be sorry.
She's in 2 stores now: Brownie Scraps and Brand New to Scrap Matters (expect great things there too)
This LO is from her 1st SM kit.
Blast Off!



template is by akizo

thanks for looking and happy Scrappin to ya~
amy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment