Tuesday, April 26, 2011

$1 and $2 Pixel Sale!

Hello Digi Friend, thanks for stopping by! I hope you're doing well today. I'm in awesome spirits today.. no work and I don't have to drive to town to take my Mom to a physical therapy appointment...yay! I'm totally doin a lil happy dance in my seat. I'm starting the day with a little time on the computer..then I guess I should get up and do a lil laundry and then some prep work for tonight's dinner. I'm making Chinese. yumm :P but first things first! Some digi time! I'm so addicted.. I can't help it. I mean really it's raining here in Michigan.. I think it would be best to just stay in ;)

Tuesdays mean a pixel sale at Gotta Pixel. So I guess I should give ya a peek at my LOs created with a couple of these items.
Both are created with Carefree the kit by Crisdam Designs.
Template for this one is by Aprilisa Designs, Picture Perfect 1, which is 50% off at Scrapable..but only until the 30th.


for this one, Love of a Lifetime template by Trixie Scraps

Carefree the kit by Crisdam Designs

Carefree Alphas

Aprilisa Designs, Picture Perfect 1

again, thanks for stoppin by....now it's time to go put some laundry in.. then I'll be back! see ya in the forums!
and as always, Happy Scrappin to ya~
amy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment