Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scrapable's Featured Designer!


Meagan of Meagan's Creations is Scrapable's Featured Designer. For the next 2 weeks her store items are marked at only $2.
Being part of the site CT I've been able to work with Meagan..and I've gotta tell ya. She does it all! Fun Kits, unique Templates and the perfect Word Art..again, all at $2 each. Be sure to not miss this chance..head on over to her store, take a peek, fill your goodie bag and have fun creating!
She has a brand spankin new kit called Clipped.. I haven't worked with this one yet.. but I can see making some hybrid projects with it.
Here's a peek at Clipped.


Just look at that lil pig she made.. super cute!

I mentioned the unique Templates right? Well here's a LO I created with one from her Cut Out Templates.
Cut Out Templates [ link ]


Kit is also by Meagan's Creations, Those were the Days kit [ link ]


fab products right?! I wouldn't lie to ya ;)
I hope you'll join us at Scrapable for fun and inspiration.
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always, happy Scrappin to ya~
amy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment