Sunday, May 27, 2012

Kit and LO shares & Freebie link too

Hello Scrappy Friends!
It's looking like a fabulous holiday weekend here.  Hubby is cooking a huge breakfast and I'm sitting with you drinking an ice coffee...aaah life just doesn't get much better. ;)
Our Memorial Weekend plans include lots of eating, relaxing, camping and fun! Later today we're headed to my BFF's house to camp in their field. Should be lots of fun and the weather forecast is on our side too.

Let's not forget it is Memorial Weekend. Take the time to think of all the loved ones lost or away at war.  Thank you to all the brave Men and Women who have given their lives for us.  

So now, I share some of the goodies I've been so fortunate to play with.

Up first is by Aprilisa Designs.

 This LO is created with Cluster Queen Creations.
 Splash Time

Up next is by Girl Boy Girl Designs.

The next was inspired by LDrag Designs.
 The top clusters I created with the Captured with Love kit.
 The bottom part of my page I threw together in no time! Using the Captured with Love Borders.
Lina/LDrag Designs make scrapping like a pro a breeze. She created borders, cluster frames and stacked papers...all gorgeous and perfectly put together.

If you want the whole collection~ get it all!
The Sweet Deal is available and 40% off through the weekend.
so have fun and enjoy!

oh and before I go.
 and my LO used for the freebie.

Thanks for stopping. 
This is only part of the goodies I played with this week. I promise to be back to share some more on Tuesday. 

Have a Blessed weekend and be safe.
amy!

  Photobucket

1 comment: