Tuesday, April 3, 2012

LDrag Design Guest CT Call

Hey guys! Are ya out there?! I'm still here...it's been forever since I've posted..but I'm still around. Had some computer problems...but that was only for a week or so. I've just been busy doin nothing really...easy for a wife and mother to do. You know how it is. 
I'm still scrappin just not chattin like I should be. So here I am trying to get back on track. Last week I wasn't on line for any new release LOs to share...but I do have something to share today. 
I have a Guest CT Call to share! 
I'm so honored to be part of Lina's Team. Lina/ LDrag Design is one classy designer. Her work is high quality and always gorgeous! If that sounds good..you better run to her store and check her out and if you're already a LDrag Fan. 

Check this Guest CT Call Out!!!
 LDrag Designs, Blog, FaceBook

to apply you need:
to love LDrag Designs!
Link us to your best gallery, blog, facebook page.
Link us to your favorite page.
share your other CT obligations
and anything else you'd like to share.
The job:
created 1 LO or project with every new product.
Post at ScrapMatters, ScrapbookBytes and 2 other galleries
enable at DST, DSA, your blog and facebook page (if you have one)
be active in Store Gallery, Store Forums and CT Forum.
You'll have access to a great bunch of talented girls
and all PU Products.
Send application to:
ldrag2004@yahoo.com
Subject: Guest CT Call
Dead Line April 16th

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful week and a Blessed Weekend.
Happy Easter to you and your Family.
amy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment