Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Flash Back 50% OFF SALE!

Hello Digi Friends. Thanks for stopping by.

Can you believe it's Tuesday already? Seems like we were just going crazy trying to catch all the DSD fun, games, freebies and great deals.  How'd it turn out for you? I wish I could have cloned myself several times so I could be everywhere and not miss a thing! heehe! obviously I didn't catch everything...but there's always another sale around the corner...and with that...that brings us to today. Flash Back Tuesday. Crisdam Design is showcasing Project May today. 
It's 50% OFF..but for today only. So hurry on over before it's to late ;)
available at:

The complete Project May Collection is included in this SALE!





and other Tuesday News.
You may or may not know. I'm part of the Freebie Tuesday Team For Jady Day Studio.
Anyhow..I've been promoting that and I just wanted to let you know...Jady Day is in the process of moving to a new store. Planning lots of fun. So this week, we are taking a break..but you can be sure we'll be back with lots of blog fun next week.

Have fun creating with your goodies.
and as always, thanks so much for stopping by.
amy!

Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment