Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Black Friday Sneak Peek and coupon info


 Hello Digi Friends...Thanks for stopping by.
Are you getting ready for Turkey Day? 
and those who aren't celebrating Thanksgiving..any day is a good day to be thankful, right?! 
Today, I'm thankful for my computer ;) There's no school today so I have my DJ home and 2 other boys too. I'm watching my GF's boys while she's working..and I've been kicked off the couch and TV...They're playing Wii. So here I sit with all my Digi Friends.  That's not a bad thing at all. I think I'll do a lil posting then I'll head to the kitchen to make some goodies, do a lil cleaning get ready for the big day. Oh I gotta get back and do a lil Black Friday surfin too.  Not sure if I'm venturing out for the sales or not...I want to but the hubby says no...I say whatever!  

Speaking of Black Friday Sales..I know my CT designers have lots of goodies coming but so far I only have 1 ad to share with you. Oh and a sneak peek too. So let's get down to business.
This is a LDrag Sneak Peek..
and I hear she's sharing a pretty special coupon with her Newsletter Subscribers. So if you're not yet subscribed..you better hurry. You can find that info on her blog here.

I'll be back later with some LO inspiration.
Until then have a great day and Happy Scrappin to ya.
amy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment