Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Look what I created!

hey hey Digi Friend!
thanks for stopping by...
so how's the weather in your neck of the woods? Living here in Michigan..it's pretty darn hot..but I know it gets much hotter elsewhere so I'm not gonna complain to much. Plus sitting here in front of the computer in a nice cool house..life is good.

Let's get down to digi business. I've been playing with lots of goodies and I'd like to share a couple with ya.
I'm gonna share Farrah's Designer Scraps with ya.
She has a store at Cool Scraps Digital and she also has her own store at Designer Scraps.

check out some of the latest goodies she has.
Boyz R Cool is a new boy kit and I gotta tell ya...I loved playing with it. Lots of unique stuff in there. super fun!



Next up is Pocket Full of Sunshine. I'm totally addicted to flowers so of course I loved this kit.


The word art on this LO is even included with the kit..lately Farrah has been adding a word art folder with a few pieces of word art/journaling to help complete your LO.. gotta love that.

thanks for stopping by and as always,
create something fab and happy scrappin to ya~
amy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment