Tuesday, July 26, 2011

happy Tuesday!

Hello and Happy Tuesday to ya! It's a beautiful day here...not to hot, just perfect..I took DJ to swim class, ran some errands and now I'm back home to do a lil posting before heading back out for VBS...Life is good!
So Sunday I snapped a picture of my mom and myself in the church elevator. My Mother turned 58 the day before(looks pretty good at almost 60, right?!) well we didn't take a picture so I thought I'd take advantage of the moment.
check it out.
I created my LO with All about me, by Crisdam Designs
This is part of Gotta Pixels Tuesday Deals..which means half off today! It's a great kit for any digi girl..so hurry and grab this goodie at an awesome price.
thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin to ya~
amy!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment