Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Teri and all her goodies!

hey all! I've been lost in Teri's kits...gosh I love her..the quality of her kits is just super, nothing cheesy in her work..but she's just a fabulous lady..she makes me a better person and I'm just honored to have her in my life...if you don't know Teri, stop by her blog and read her about me section...a small read...but reading it you'll know what I mean...awesome lady. Teri's Blog

all right, got a lil off subject there, my point was....Teri has a lot going on right now...and that means lots of goodies for you and me!

Teri sells at pretty scrappy, inspiration lane and ginger scraps...and speaking of ginger scraps...GS is having a Party! "real lives of the Gingerbread ladies" party! Fun and Freebies every day!

The Party starts Jan. 29 and Teri will be the first girl celebrating at the party..Check this out... Teri will be giving a kit away all day! free for 24hours! yep, you read it right~ a whole kit will be FREE for 24 hours during Teri's part of the party.

After that, the kit will be for sale at all of her stores.

Be sure to check out Ginger Scraps. Party events will be posted soon...hope to see ya there.

more Teri news...I'll just throw it all at ya :)...take a look at these other kits out:
Teri has a new Kit coming called ,Hey Daddle Doodle.


Here's a couple LO's I made with Hey Daddle Doodle.





Buckaroo Blues A couple from Buckaroo Blues..not just a cowboy/girl kit as you can see:



Oodles of doodle frames, set1 (there's 2 sets out)

Plum Crazy I really enjoyed the Plum Crazy kit...I made lots of LO's with it..here's a few.





and since January is just about over and I've already strayed from my resolutions I think I'll also share her, I'm losing it kit!
Thanks for looking. Happy Scrappin everyone...hope to see you at the Ginger Scraps Party, starting this friday, Jan. 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment