Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! Hope you had a wonderful new year's eve...nothing to exciting here..just a peaceful night at home with the family....but holiday is over and I'm ready to get my house running back to normal..hubby is at work, son is back in school and finally I get a lil alone time at the computer!

now it's time to work on those New Year's Resolutions! Did you make a few? This year top of my list is to get healthy, then get organized! To help with both...Teri Mayo has a kit to help me stay on track. I'm Losing it! by Teri's thing-o-my-jigs is perfect and on sale!



I made a couple resolution LO's. The first, created with Teri's I'm losing it! kit



and this one is created with her Plum Crazy kit (a gorgeous kit), I also used 2 of her mask, from her mixed mask set.



Teri's work is sold at Pretty Scrappy, Inspiration Lane and Ginger Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment