Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oh goodness, Can you believe June is just about over...Where did it go? Here in Michigan the weather is just starting to get nice so I better get my butt in gear with this blog before it gets to nice and I totally disappear. Being that it's summer vacation it's a little harder to park it in front of the computer..DJ just won't have that! :)

Well it doesn't look it but I've been very busy creating my LO's (I love digi!) I'm still doing CT work for Scrapable and my newest gig with Farrah's Designer Scraps (which by the way-she's having a store wide $1 sale-yeap you read it right! Everything in her store until Friday will only be $1) that's even the 2 new kits she put out this week-too cool I know! Farrah's store

Oh and speaking of sales be sure to visit the island tomorrow for $1 wednesday...woohoo! gotta luv them dollar days! scrapable

until the next time, happy scrappin everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment