Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a few LO made with Scrapble product

I'd like to share a few LO's.
This first one is of my dear lil DJ having fun! This was made for June's Ridin the Wave Speed Scrap..lots of fun and we got a cool lil kit for playing..just never know what ya'll get! Hope to see you next month.

kit credit is Stacey Crossley's childhood



My lil rockstar LO was made with the June Pink Punkin Mega from Scrapable..as you can see it's not just for the pink lil punkins..worked for my lil man too!
be sure to check it out..it's on sale and you'll recieve another mega free...and I mean MEGA!
June Mega



The next is a kit I LOVED playing with, this is just 1 of the 3 LO's I made in 1 day.
Oh my gosh! The preview is to cute..but when I opened it up..I love what I found!..wow, fabulous detail with the elements..cool cords and threads..shiny flair, frames, hanger, stitching, fun papers..and so much more! Take a peek you won't be disappointed!
Lazy Summer Days by Shanmomto4 Designs



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment