Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Hello and Happy Thursday to ya!
I've got some pretty exciting news.. I'm one of Shana's Girls and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to be a part of the team. That's Designs by Scrapshana. I'll be helping her with some posting.

Just like you...I love everything digi! Since I love my digi scrappin so much..I'm so tickled to see all the goodies before they come out....hehe, :) I'm so lucky! and I gotta tell ya, Scrapshana has something super fun coming out...ooh heck~ you know what? I'll start my first Shana post with a Sneak Peek....because that's the kinda girl I am!

I told ya, cute right?! You can't help but feel Happy looking at this kit. It's filled with fun elements, wordart and a variety of papers to fill your needs.

Be sure to check out Designs by Scrapshana this weekend to see the complete kit.

It's been a pleasure and until the next time.
Happy Scrappin~
amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment