Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Freebie Hook up!


Hi Scrappy Friends!
amy! here to share today’s Freebie hook up.  
I created it with Jady Day Studio's, Boy in blue jeans which can be found here.
If you have a special boy in your life this is a must have kit!
There’s a matching girl version too.
This kit is filled with goodies…I originally started my LO thinking I’d showcase a dirty lil face picture…but so many options with this kit,
I ended with a cutie patootie picture instead.
Here’s my LO.
and for your FREEBIE~
I give you a quick page.
minus the wordart.
You can personalize the page with one of the word art titles and/or tags included in the kit.
I hope you like it and you’re able to use it.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
as always, Happy Scrappin to ya
amy!


................................. ................................. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment