Friday, August 5, 2011

cherrylicious

Happy Friday Digi Friend!
I worked my lil part time job today..so not much 'puter time today but at least I have a few extra bucks in my pocket. So yay! I'm gonna do a quick LO share and then I'm off to look for some new scrappin goodies for myself.
Today I'm going to share another kit from LDrag Designs...gotta tell ya I'm so excited to be guesting with her. I'm so lucky.
Look at her new release. It's called Cherrylicious. Isn't it yummy!?!

This is my LO....and for those of you who know me...know I have a boy, no girls..but anytime I need to get some girly action I use my friend Shannon's Girls. I took these pictures a couple years ago. They're to cute, I truly love taking their picture. They are one of the few little girls I know.



thanks for stopping by and happy scrappin to ya
amy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment