Monday, June 20, 2011

Scrapable July Collab 75% off!

Hello Digi Friend, Happy Monday to ya!
Today I'm here trying to cool down.. I bought a tread mill~and omgosh, I think I could get addicted to it... yeah, it's only walking but seriously if you didn't know it...I'm fat and lazy! hehe, I can say it but anyone else says it...they're gonna get big mama in their face. hehe. :D
I turned the music up and went to town.. I have it facing the lake and man.. I got to 20 minutes in no time..and I even ran a lil bit when a fast song came on. I'm excited, hopefully I can keep it up.
so anyway... I worked up a sweat, sat down at the computer and made a LO... I was looking through Scrapable's new release Section and look what I found. Scrapable's July Collab..you never know what you'll get when it's in the sneak peek stage.. the preview is a sneak peek and the price is marked down 75%. The designers filled this..actually jam packed it with summer and fourth of July goodies! You won't be disappointed. Here's the kit sneak peek and then my LO created with it. template and word art included.



thanks for stopping by and as always,
happy scrappin to ya~
amy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment