Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Exquisite by Jacabean Designs

Hello Digi Friends, I've been a lil slacking on the blog lately... so hopefully this new year I'll get better at it. I'm off to a better start... Today I finally replaced the Christmas Themed Blog. Yay!
Blog was created with Holiday Wonders by Down this Road Designs... you can find that link a post below this. :)

I'd like to share a kit I worked with...
Exquisite part of Jacabean Designs Essence of Color Series is a beautiful aqua blue kit with a slightly vintage feel. Just a very pretty kit, perfect if you love this pretty color. Again, this is a series.. so except to see more of this gorgeous collection in a variety of colors.

and a LO I made. The kit was a gorgeous match to the picture I used.
I'm so honored to have been trusted to do pictures for this family. Isn't she gorgeous? Emma is her name.

thanks for stopping by and as always,
happy scrappin to ya~
amy!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment