Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday news!

yay! it’s Friday! Happy Friday to you all!
I gotta tell ya I live in Michigan and it’s cold and snowy out there. A perfect day to stay in and play.
Scapable is filled with fun today. We have new releases in the store and a few challenges posted too.

The first I’d like to share with you is, The 2nd day of the 12 Days of Holidays Challenge.


On the 2nd day of holidays amy! gave to you, a LO with 2 pretty ornaments to see.

Challenge: Create a LO using 2 ornaments…no more no less. You have 48hours to accept this challenge and if you do and post within the 48 hours a special gift you will receive.

my LO was created with Very Merry, Scrapable’s Dec. store collab. A huge collab with endless versatility.

Today I will also be hosting the Font Challenge. Of course you’ll be given a font to use for your LO but for the challenge I’d also like you to share with us.
For this challenge… I would like all my digi friends from all around the world to share with me. I’m interested in the holiday you celebrate or any family traditions you have.

I hope you’ll join us.
Here’s a peek at my LO.

again created with Very Merry.

thanks for stopping by and as always,

happy Scrappin to ya!










Photobucket

1 comment: