Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hey Hey Ladies!

Happy Thursday Ladies...It's a beautiful day and I really should be outside weeding but it's my day off so I'm catching up on my scrappin~I have my priorities straight! hehe :)
...you may or may not know..I'm Tiffany of InspiredbyDominic Designs ad girl...more on that awesome designer later...gotta stay on track.

Well anyway, I stumbled onto one of Tiffany's CT girls blog and WOW! I just love the bold colors and funky elements on her blog...and I was lucky enough to be asked to play with the kit! Yay! me!..guess it really does pay to be in the right place at the right time.

Check this designer out. Her name is Jordan aka, Ms. Jordan. She has a new kit out which I love..I know I'll be playing with it again..very soon. The kit is Boys Town and she has 2 different paper packs to match, 1 and 2. There's also a very cool matching Epoxy Alpha. You can pick the kit up which includes some very nice word art or you can pick up the items individually..be sure to check out Jordan's blog here and her store here.
I know you won't be disappointed.
Thanks so much for looking..









No comments:

Post a Comment