Monday, March 1, 2010

Teri's in the Spot Light!

Teri Mayo...you know Teri's Thing-o-my-jigs. So exciting! She is Pretty Scrappy's March Designer Spot Light. She's made a fabulous kit to celebrate. Purchase the first half of the kit for only $2.00. Create a Layout and you will then receive the 2nd half of the kit FREE! Check out the details in this thread at Pretty Scrappy.
The name sounds just as yummy as it looks. Spring Sorbet is the name. Yummy, right?!
Spring Sorbet (1st half)


So for only $2.00, you will receive this fabulous kit (whole kit shown below)!


So pretty! I just love the color! I know I'll be going back to this kit again and again...here's just a couple LO's I've made so far.


If you love Teri as much as I do...drop by and leave her a lil love.
thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment