Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yay! I'm a Scrapable CT girl!

Gosh, I'm so excited to say I'm back on the Scrapable CT. Actually I'm really glad that I decided to give it a try again. After the last few months, I really began to wonder about the place. But it has been sold to the right girls and they mean business. New owner, Lisa, design name Kandy Kane Creations and her business partner Jaimie aka My Creative Pixels are rocking the site. They've brought a bunch of their friends and I'm telling ya...the whole island has had a face lift..Their attention to detail is truly amazing! and did I tell ya I'm a part of the team..woohooo, thanks to Lita (litabell's designs) for excepting me..ahhh! I'm so excited!!!
You can expect only good things from these girls..and I'm glad I get to join in on the ride. Be sure to visit the NEW Scrapable for lots of fun and inspiration.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment