Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Blessing to you all

With all the black sale gossip and the hurry to get the house clean and decorated...lets not forget the real reason of the season.
I know all of us don't live in the states and may not celebrate Thanksgiving. But we all can be Thankful. I'm so thankful for my family and friends. Life is far from perfect...but I love it!

This blogging and CT thing is still pretty new and I'm not as active as I should be.... But I'm so very thankful for my digi-friends. I've learned so much. Been inspired more then you know...and omgosh, the ladies I've met...Thank you so much for just being you. Thanks for all your talent and your willingness to share.

I wish you all well.
Have a blessed day and thanks for being a part of my life.

I've seen this lil poem before...but just recently by m, (aka-Michelle or msbrad)
I think it's to cute...but as I told her...I like lumps in my taters!

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment